December 13, 2011

okay, blabbering again.

i don't know, cuti ini saya sangat rajin meng-update blog.
haha, anyways, i finished the manga. i now clearly know why it's not the same as the movie. there are a few things that can't be acted on screen. and i was touched. i cried. oh and i was inspired. to write a fiction story and also re-think about my ambition. i was so happy when takuma lived in the manga but i can't help but cry when he died in the movie. gyahh, i'm a nuisance. but clearly, i feel proud of mayu, though she is the most embarassing characcter in there, but it proves that her heart was only for takuma. ONLY TAKUMA. i wish someday that when i get married, i wanna love my husband only, also my God and his messenger, my parents and also my family. and viceversa. yaa, i'm thinking too far. forgive me T3T

Anyways, i can't stop spazzing over this thing. blame myself for accidentally stumbling upon and interesting movie. haha, but seriously, i loved it when in the manga, mayu married takuma while he was still alive, in the flesh, but unlike the drama, where she married his ashes instead after he died. but at that time when mayu was narrating some sad lines and married, i can't help but cry. haha :D oh, and imma tell you one thing, i'll definitely write a story like this one day and crediting it by saying i was inspired by the touching story :)